Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that’s just what a person needs.
Simple Cooking Channel Merchandise!!
Share my channel. http://www.youtube.com/share?u=simplecookingchannel
– 2 Cups of self raising flour
– 1 Cup of sugar
– 1 Cup of milk
– 2 Eggs
– 1/2 Cup of oil
– 1 Tablespoon of vanilla extract
For the glaze
– 1 Cup of dark or milk chocolate
– 1/4 Cup of milk
1. Get a large mixing bowl and put in the self raising flour, granulated sugar, milk, eggs, oil, and vanilla extract. Mix it through until well combined.
2 Get your mini donut maker then squirt the mixture in. When done, transfer them to a plate and set aside.
3. Get a bowl and put in chocolates then add the milk.
4. Put in the microwave for 30 seconds, give it a stir and another 30 seconds, then give it another stir. Repeat the process until completely melted.
5. Get the donuts and drop the half side of it in the chocolate.
6. Add little sprinkles or something to decorate it.