Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that’s just what a person needs. I hope you like my Giant Donut Cake.
Simple Cooking Channel Merchandise!!
Share my channel. http://www.youtube.com/share?u=simplecookingchannel
1/3 Cup plain flour
Half a cup corn flour
Half a cup self raising flour
1 Cup of sugar
180c for 20 minutes
1/3 Cup of cream
200 Grams of dark chocolate
100’s & 1,000’s
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree C or 350 degree F.
2. In a bowl, sift plain flour, corn flour, and self rising flour. Set aside.
3. Grease two cake tins and keep aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl, add egg, and sugar. With hand mixer on medium setting whisk for 5-6 minutes or until thick and creamy.
5. Sift flour mixture again and add 1/3 of it into the bowl. Mix to combine.
6. Add remaining flour and fold it in.
7. Pour batter equally in the prepared cake tins.
8. Pop it in oven, and bake for 20 minutes. Repeat for the other cake tin.
9. Remove from oven and allow cake to cool for about 30-40 minutes.
10. Spread strawberry jam on a cake.
11. Top it with whipped cream. Spread evenly.
12. Place the other cake on top of it.
13. Place a saucepan on medium heat, add cream and chocolate in it. Stir, and cook until chocolate melts.
14. Pour melted chocolate on top of the cake. Sprinkle 100’s and 1000’s.
15. Cut into slices and serve donut cake immediately.