These bell pepper rings are quick and easy to make and a real delight. Make these stuffed capsicum for breakfast, snack, serve it as an appetizer or may be as a side for lunch or dinner.
🔔Please click on the link below and subscribe to Curries With Bumbi so that I can bring more new recipes for you– https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc5O8GaMvAGjmvENEvvqZrg
Ingredients for bell pepper recipe-
* Bell Pepper (Capsicum) – You can use different colors or any particular color depending on availability. I made 6 rings. Cut them of 1 inch thickness
You can use any veggies according to your choice for the filling .
* Chopped onions – 1 medium
* Chopped Carrot – 1 medium
* Tomato – 1 deseeded
* Coriander leaves(cilantro) – 1/2 cup chopped. You can use any greens according to your preference like spinach, basil, combination of mint and coriander, green onions.
* Green chili (optional) – 1 chopped
* Turmeric powder – 1/2 teaspoon (optional)
* Flour – I used 4 tablespoons. Add little by little. The flour is just needed to act as a glue to hold together the veggies. Add water little at a time. The mixture should not be runny. It will be just like a sticky dough. So more of veggies and less flour will make a healthy option. I used just 3 tablespoons of water.
* Salt to taste.
* Oil – 3 tablespoons
You can add any seasonings according to your choice. I kept it simple. Stuff it generously dabbing with the back of a spoon. Do not leave any gaps.
Tastes best when served hot. If making it beforehand then heat it in a 400 degree oven for 10 minutes for a crispy bite or just in a microwave (it won’t be crispy but will still be delicious).
🎬Related videos –
🎬Vegetarian Recipes –
🎬Vegan Recipes –
🎼Background Music —
Blue Macaw By Quincas Moreira (YouTube audio library)
#veganrecipe #stayhome #withme
DISCLAIMER- The information provided on this channel is for general purposes only and should not be considered as professional experience. All opinions/views/suggestions expressed here are based on my personal experience of cooking which I gained for years at my own home kitchen. While making videos, I have taken into consideration all possible and required safety precautions, but still any action you take based upon the information on this channel is strictly at your own discretion and risk, and we are not liable for any harm, damage or loss in connection after watching or trying out the content presented in our videos.
Have a happy and safe cooking experience.